LeanED Tames Microsoft Word for Everybody
- Format characters and paragraphs, including font, font size, indents and tabs.
- Efficiently navigate through a document.
- Create and edit basic tables.
- Modify a document's layout, including margins, headers and footers, and page breaks.
- Select appropriate print settings and publish documents in a variety of formats.
- Incorporate graphics into documents and control their position, size, and orientation.
- Manage the various page numbering options.
- Print documents, envelopes, labels, and other materials.
Course Fee $270
- This is a 3-hour remotely hosted course. It is designed to be taken over any 3 days that you choose, as long as
- the days selected are a weekday and
- there are no more than 3 business days between each class.
- You can select the time of each class, depending on availability. Classes are offered between 9am CST and 8pm CST.
- You should have the latest version of the software installed and running on your computer prior to the class.